Thursday, October 15, 2009

Apple Leather Care

I ordered this Leather care kit from Lovingyourbags.com to save my leather bags.

Gotten this kit to try and hoping it will help to renew my Miu miu bow bag. There is a stain at the bottom on the bag and I have no idea how, what and why.

I tried the cleaner on the spot and the entire area darker and I was kinda of worried but after 1 hour, the spot is gone! I am angry with myself for forgetting to take the before/after picture.

I am impressed by the cleaner and have carried on conditioning the bag with the conditioner. I am supposed to leave it for 4 hours thereafter. I can instantly see how helps the leather get closer back to it's original state, not totally but better than prior to conditioning.

This is not an advertisement for this website/brand, just my review on this product. I have to say I am impressed with the cleaner and the owner of the website for her prompt and helpful services.

Now, I am keen to try the Apple Garde Rain & Stain Repellent for protection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy